Sign up to get emails on new blog posts

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sanctified Saturdays: Childlike Trust in God's Love

For my first Sanctified Saturday post, I'd like to share the post that recently ran on our Church's Blog (Restoration Church) that I wrote several weeks ago. I've been doing more writing lately, and was encouraged to submit it to the church blog and was accepted as a regular contributor! Sometimes what's in my heart just has to get out on 'paper' or into a document. And then it must be shared!


Childlike Trust in God's Love

My almost 2 year old grandchild captured my imagination with her beautiful dependence on her Mama. There was a house full of people and several times she felt a bit overwhelmed, so she just got closer to her Mama. When Mama went into the bathroom, she plastered her face against the door and called "Mama? Mama?". And when we were praying over her Mama, she planted her face in Mama's lap, pressing in, in a beautiful picture of serene dependence. Even when eating and taking on foods she couldn't chew and spitting it out and creating a mess, she knew she was loved and safe........
click here for the rest of the story!





Thank you for coming on this journey with me. If you want to subscribe to my posts, find the "Follow by Email" on the right side and enter your email address. Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment