Sign up to get emails on new blog posts

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Blogging begins...Piviotal point

Finally, I have arrived in Blogger Land. 
   After doing posts on Facebook in a private group and then making a PDF to email to those not on FB, this cumbersome method, although it gets the travel info out there, slows the process way down. 
   Today I took a seminar on making a travel blog and it cleared up some things for me, giving me the confidence to plunge right in. We are currently at the Escapees Escapade in Tucson where there are hundreds of RVers gathered with activities and seminars for a week. Here is an aerial shot. We are having a great time and learning lots of great RV related stuff and meeting wonderful people.
   I am going to start posts where we are and gradually go back and bring what we have already posted/sent to this one place and continue from here. 
   
NOTE: Be sure to check out 'Older Posts'!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog Spot!
    I hope you had as much fun at Escapade as we did, I intended to do the Blogging Seminar but I as burned out on seminars by then so concentrated on Happy Hours instead!!
    Keep up the Blog
    BnB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I eventually lost the ability to concentrate on any seminars, but the ones I took were great and we had a great time at Escapade!

      Delete
  2. I like your blog title! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I finally figured out how to make that work! Thank you for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete