Sign up to get emails on new blog posts

Friday, January 9, 2015

Activities at Jojoba Hills

Jojoba Hills Park is such a fun place! We have extended our stay to Sunday which will make it a week. Not only are there many things to do and get involved in, but the friendly people just draw you into whatever is happening. We went to a Happy Hour unexpectedly this afternoon because we were wandering around taking pictures of all the beautiful cactus gardens near the Club House at the right time. We enjoyed talking with several people and increased our understanding of various aspects of the RV lifestyle. We have found “Our People”! J It is a great deal of fun to be around others who have the same love of RVing as we do.



The Art Center is near where we are parked which is very handy. I have visited there several times not only to work on things on my own but to take a watercolor class and a drawing class. I have learned so much! I am inspired to continue working and honing my skills.
 I also visited the sewing center and helped a neighbor by hemming her skirt, plus I sewed two more leg covers (rash is still with me, but slowly healing). 
I have also taken advantage of the exercise room which is very well equipped, and afterwards enjoyed the sauna and a shower. One day I read magazines in the library (and nearly fell asleep), went for a walk, and joined a group of people for a potluck dinner. And all of that is only scratching the surface. I have yet to try the miniature golf, pickleball, air gun range or the games room. We will have to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment